Re: xfree 4.0.1 and keyboard configuration

>  Call me stupid, but I have trouble getting the right Alt key
>  working the same way with xfree 4.0.1 as 3.6.6 ...

Call stupid me too, as I have the same kind of problem, but also a quite worse one: the fonts (e.g. of terminals and emacs) are displayed well (even if they are different from the ones before), but the characters I enter from the keybord are displayed one over the other, so that it is impossible for me to read what I write.

Any idea?

Thank you very much,

Alessandro