pico why not jpico (was Re: Which editor for programming?)

Damien wrote:

> > While I'm trying not to buy into Yet Another Editor Holywar, my
> > favourite EMACS backronym (found in some file that comes with the EMACS
> > distribution, I believe) is:
>
> why not a holy war? i always find them interesting, because when people sit
> down and advocato what they're interested in, the opponents of their arguments
> usually learn something. if they're not nit-wits. :o)
>
> the backronym like you mentioned below is amusing to as a fellow vim user. but
> in all reality most of us hear have failed to deliver much useful advice to
> the original poster, outside of 'this is bad, use what i use'

On that note, the orginal poster stated that he knows pico.
I started off with pico after a friend showed me some of the basics
but later moved onto

jpico
	alais to joe with pico binging ect,
	aka 'super pico' coz extra features

and found it to be quick simple and clean.

Though since then moved to vim and like it,
did try emacs but it did not suit the work
i was/am doing not saying either better but
they have thier roles.

adam

(sorry if someone already stated this but
just surgesting it anyway)

--
 -- 110010100 --