Re: Can't install Helix Gnome

The biggest issue is whether your videocard is support. Not
everything supported in 3.3.6 is working in 4.0.1. Check at
www.xfree86.org. If you have an nvidia, matrox, 3dfx, or ati
videocard you should be fine. I'm not near my machine right now, but
you can get the sources line from www.debian.org/~branden.

	Greg