Re: Sendmail account setup

The script is at http://devil.research.at/. Its main purpose is to
enable/disable and edit vacation messages. If you speak Perl it would not
be difficult to get it to do other things. It uses ftp to contact the mail
server host though, using the user's username and password. With a shell
of /bin/false, that could be a problem depending on the ftp server
config. Proftpd can deal with it, keeping security issues in mind.

Ernest Johanson
Web Systems Administrator
Fuller Theological Seminary