Re: Presentation software

Also:  MagicPoint.  It's fairly powerful, but the syntax is a bit
obscure.  And it's free software.

Both the Applix and Corel suites should have a presentation tool.  Not
sure what the KDE / Gnome suites have to offer in this department.  HTML
with a kiosked browser window is another option.  As is PDF or
postscript if you don't need the fancy stuff.