Perl installation problem

I suspect that there is a problem with the perl installation as
packaged with Potato.  I'm trying to install pilotmanager program
(http://www.moshpit.org/pilotmgr/), and am getting the following
error:

Configuring PilotManager...
        You do not have the correct binary of the Tk module
        installed in either your PilotManager distribution or your
        perl installation.

        Please read README.porting for information about how to
        download and install this module.

        Error details:
Tk object version 800.015 does not match bootstrap parameter 800.014 \
                   at /usr/lib/perl5/5.005/i386-linux/DynaLoader.pm line 188.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 1) line 1.

I don't know very much about perl internals.  How can I fight this?

Thanks for any input,
--
Arcady Genkin
Don't read everything you believe.