Re: can't get kbd focus with Voodoo3 2k / Tuxracer

On Thu, Nov 02, 2000 at 01:41:06PM -0500, Juergen Fiedler wrote:
> Hi, folks!
>
> I finally got my system to run Tuxracer 3D accelerated (I assume that it
> will work for other Mesa based programs too, then). The only problem is
> that I don't get the keyboard focus: After I close Tuxracer (CTRL-C),
> everything I typed during the game shows up in the window from which I
> started the game.
> The system looks like this:  Debian (Woody) with X 3.3.6 and kernel
> 2.2.17. I am running Gnome with Enlightenment as the WM. Mesa was
> installed from mesag3-glide2_3.2.1-1.deb.
> Does anyone have any hints as to how I could get Tuxracer (and similar
> programs) running and accepting keyboard input?

Try setting "capture_mouse" to "true" in ~/.tuxracer/options.  That will
keep the mouse pointer from leaving the tuxracer window.

Hope that helps,
Jasmin

--
Jasmin Patry                               Lead Programmer, Tux Racer
jfpatry@sunspirestudios.com                   http://www.tuxracer.com