Re: Sendmail account setup

You can assign the users a shell of /bin/false, which will prevent normal
logins to the machine. Users won't be able to directly set forwarding
either though, so you might need a way for them to do that. Somewhere I
have seen a CGI script that would  administer forwarding through a web
page, but I don't remember where right now. If that's of interest, let me
know and I'll see if I can pull it up.

Ernest Johanson
Web Systems Administrator
Fuller Theological Seminary