finding dependencies

    My apologies if this is blindingly obvious, but what's the best way to
find out what packages are using a given package? If I want to yank some
libraries, and I need to know what that is going to break, for example?

    I really have to learn the inner workings of dpkg and friends. Installing
I'm find, removing I'm fine, but I don't know the advanced work yet.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to UNIX