ip-up: slrnpull does not work.

There is a slrnpull script in my /etc/ppp/ip-up.d directory, but it
does not work. I have to do a "sudo slrnpull" every time I want to
download news while online.

It seems that the other ip-up scripts are working.

How can reconfigure slrnpull to download newsgroups while I am online?

Johann
--
J.H. Spies - Tel. 082 782 0336 / 023 55 11 568
     "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their