Re: KDE2 install steps

Joel Dinel wrote:

  So I've downloaded all of KDE2's .deb files instead
of fiddling around with sources.list.

trust me, it's worth it to fiddle around with the
sources.list (shouldn't be too hard just keep at it
untill it works, you'll get it) because after that's
done you just type:

    #apt-get install task-kde2

(check that the package is correct I may have gotten
it wrong) and everything will be installed
for you.  You'll see how cool it is once you get it to
work.

  Now, what's the order or the "main" package to
install first? A mere dpkg -i *.deb reports a
  boatload of dependencies problems...

  Thanks !

  --

  Joel Dinel