xwpe bug

i use xwpe to open /debian/main/binary-i386/Packages on my Debian 2.0 CD
and locate the following line:

Package: dotfile-doc

xwpe shows that it's on 4876th line. However edit.com of Win95 says it is
on 4875th line. xwpe version is 1.4.2-2.1
i know M$ is right because i write an editor for Linux and it agree with
M$.

If you are interested in my editor, pls send me an email. Tell me your
favorite editor and what your dream editor should be. the size of my editor
is small (less than 100K). it will implement most functions of edit.com of
Win95. it's based on Athena widget. i'll send you a copy ASAP.

softguy@citiz.net