Re: Linux Mail Client

On Thu, 24 Aug 2000, Steve Lamb wrote:

I might just do that, but my point is why continue beating this dead horse.
I am not the only one who has no freaking clue what you are trying to
accomplish here (on this list) or what you want. Your sourceforge project
looks promising and if it turns out to be a better solution than what is
available good for you (and for others too assuming that this is a free
software project, which it probably is considering it is on sourceforge). Why
not get to work and stop all this bickering I just don't see the point to all
of this anymore. This seems like the never ending thread from hell.

P.S. I shall not contribute any further to this thread. I would like it to
R.I.P. Kudos to Will Trillich for his comments regarding seclusion in Tibet,
nice touch it made me laugh.

Dan
Daniel E. Baumann
E-mail: baumannd@msoe.edu (preferred)
        baumannd@trio.msoe.edu
        baumannd@penguinpowered.com (caution: dynamic DNS service, may bounce)

Web location: 	http://www.msoe.edu/~baumannd
                http://www.linuxfreak.com/~baumannd

"Life would be so much easier if we could just look at the source code."

      -- Dave Olson