dpkg: error processing netkit-inetd (--configure)

I just permormed a dselect-update, apt-get dist-upgrade on a woody machine
(kernel 2.2.17pre6) and have a slight netbase 4.0 problem. The new netbase won't
install do to the unconfigured netkit-inetd. Not a critical machine. If
anyone has any advise it would be appreciated. :) Here is the error info:

dpkg: error processing netkit-inetd (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 10
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of netbase:
 netbase depends on netkit-inetd; however:
  Package netkit-inetd is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing netbase (--configure):
 netkit-inetd
 netbase

--
I'm here to paint but I've forgotten my brush...
You got beer?

Mark Schiltz