Re: xfstt and font not available

On Fri, Aug 04, 2000 at 09:18:47PM -0500, Matthew Davis wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have just wiped my system and reinstalled Debian (thanks completely to
> Windows 2000 and my dual booting).  I was attempting to setup my
> truetype fonts for use in X, and I seem to be doing something wrong.
> Here's what I've done and what it happening:
>
> Copied /WINNT/Fonts/* /user/share/fonts/truetype to obtain the font
> library.
>
> apt-get install xfstt
>
> added the quoted line to /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc
>     "xset fp+ unix/:7101"

I don't think that is the preffered way to set a FontPath globally.  Try
putting the line:

	FontPath  "unix/:7101"

in /etc/X11/XF86Config  in the "Files" section.  Then stop X, restart
xfstt, and restart X to see if it works.  Everything else you did looks
correct.

--
MegaHAL quote:
	I think a blowpipe is a marijuana cigarrette.