Re: ipchains/firewall

You only need to enable it on the PC thats connected to the internet .  (Unless i you
want multiple levels of firewalls ??)

check out the following site it has a mailing list for ipchains, i joined and
occasionally have a read thru, its slowly starting to make sense to me , must be
absorbing it somehow :)

cheers