Re: latest Debian kernel

On Thu, 02 Mar 2000, you wrote:
>Hi!
>I have been searching, but to no avail, to find the latest Debian kernel for
>my Amiga 2000. Would you know of where I might be able to download this?
>Jeanie_z@hotbot.com

I am sorry but I have never used Linux on a M68K platform.  I have taken the
liberty of CCing my message to the debian-user mailing list.  I hope that
someone there will know the answer to your question.

To the people on the list, please make sure that you CC your reply to Jeanie
as I believe that they are not on the list.

--
My current location - X marks the spot.