Re: Access under Linux

don't install wine just to run access.

1. use ODBC to connect to the database.
2. i believe you can connect to .mdb files using starbase/staroffice.

pete

To err is human, to forgive is divine.      p@belial.ucdavis.edu     _
To oink is porcine, to meow is feline.    http://www.dirac.org/p    ._.
To neigh is equine to howl is lupine,                               /v\
To moo is bovine to bleat is ovine.                                // \\
  The best way to accelerate a win95 system is at 9.81 m/s^2       rules