Re: email

	Subject: email
	Date: Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 02:59:16PM -0000

Quoting John-Mark(jmj@event-horizon.org):
> Hello all
> recently i inquired about configuring mutt to send and receive email. I thinks in retrorespect i was jumping the gun some what since i haven't quite grasped the first principles of sending and receiving email.
> I need to know these first principles. I would be very grateful to anyone who can point me in the right direction. How to start with fetchmail sendmail etc
> thanks
1st  set your current mail program to wrap at ~72 chars.

If you have potato installed, read the following
Mail-HOWTO.txt.gz
Mail-User-HOWTO.txt.gz
 then for Admin principles,
Mail-Administrator-HOWTO.txt.gz

Now your question might be, Where do I find then?
use locate

$locate Mail-

will show you where they are.

:-) HTH, YMMV, HAND :-)

--
Old programmers never die.  They just branch to a new address.