Re: Question and goodbye...

Francesco Bochicchio wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 06:07:11PM -0800, Erik Steffl wrote:
> >
> >   you can do that in netscape as well...
> >

> Before switching I tried to do it. I wanted the mail of each list in a
> different folder. I thought of filtering by 'From', but in debian
> lists 'From' is the author and 'Resent from' is the field that actually
> contains the name of the list (excepting a few messages ). I could not
> find how to filter by 'Resent from' with Netscape, so I switched.

  nothig against you switching to mutt, I plan to do that too, but:

  the last item in menu where you pick headers (and other conditions
like Cc, To, Body, etc.)) while setting up the filter is 'Customize
headers'

  I have more problems with speed and instability of netscape, I also
hope for even more flexibility of postfix/fetchmail/mutt solution...

	erik