Re: already-posted mini HOWTO/FAQ/INTRO's

on Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 02:24:25PM -0600, will trillich (will@serensoft.com) wrote:
> through the past coupla weeks, we've seen some mini-howto's
> and quick-intro's fly by on this list...
>
> would the respective FAQ authors be likely to object if we
> made them available at http://newbiedoc.intranets.com/ ?
> must better if you post them there yourselves. we've
> got 25megs to play with...

Generally speaking, no problem, though I consider my documents draft.
I'd appreciate your dropping me a line to let me know that you're using
anything I've written (I should add an appropriate copying policy), and
if possible, tickle me periodically for updates.

> [ NEWBIEDOC.INTRANETS.COM was founded way back on monday,
> as a gathering point for VOLUNTEERS who want to pass on
> what they've learned to next week's newbies. probably
> some duplication of effort, but effort is far preferable
> to lack thereof, no? and if we're not careful, some of
> what we come up with just might be new and innovative
> (and helpful)... ]

I'd be honored to be part of such a time-honored tradition <g>.