Re: linux disk editor/fat tarbal recover [time running out :( ] (fwd)

While I'm at it:  I expect it would make more sense to search for magic
numbers for the tarballs.  But how in the world would I do this.  Does
anyoen actually understand lde (it's man page doesn't have directions
for
what it claims to do through ncurses . . .)

--
Prof. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.       Smeal 178    (814) 375-4700
dochawk@psu.edu