Re: bitchx and forward delete key

i've been using bitchx for many years and never had a need for either
forward delete or ctcp cloaking. same goes for scrollz or ircii or epic4
..

nate

On Sat, 30 Sep 2000, C. Falconer wrote:

criggi >At 03:34 PM 9/29/00 -0400, you wrote:
criggi >>Is there any reason that anyone would object if I changed the forward delete
criggi >>key to do something sane, like delete forward, instead of toggling cloaking?
criggi >>
criggi >>Replies just to me, please.
criggi >
criggi >I don't have an answer to your question sorry - but why request replies not
criggi >go to the list?  I happen to have started using bitchx at work, and I might
criggi >be interested in someones answer... also the thread can diverge into
criggi >another semi-related area which other people will find interesting.
criggi >
criggi >Just a thought.
criggi >
criggi >--
criggi >Criggie
criggi >
criggi >
criggi >--
criggi >Unsubscribe?  mail -s unsubscribe debian-user-request@lists.debian.org < /dev/null
criggi >

:::
http://www.aphroland.org/
http://www.linuxpowered.net/
aphro@aphroland.org
10:02am up 14 days, 17:58, 1 user, load average: 0.16, 0.06, 0.02