Re: Why am I getting "mailbox full" messages?

On Thu, Sep 28, 2000 at 07:34:00PM -0700, Steve Juranich wrote:
> Every time I post to this list, I get a message bounced back to me saying
> that the mailbox for the user is full, however my messages are still
> posting.  I cooked up a procmail recipie to get rid of this, but now I'm
> getting messages from a server in Hungary!
>
> Is procmail my only way out of this?  Is anybody else experiencing this?

no, there are other methods, but procmail works just fine.

yes, everybody else is experiencing this too.

for now, i'm bouncing the messages back to an actual email address i've
found on each server. either 1) they put ME in their killfile recipe
or 2) they fix the problem....