Re: printer setup in Debian 2.2

Printtool is not available in debian 2.2.  If you don't want to take
it from woody, magicfilter or apsfilter might be a good solution.  I
use magicfilter and was very happy with the installation ease.

Remco

--
Legion of Doom Northold cracking South Africa FSF CIA Croatian
BOK strategic bomb technology serbian SFOR nuclear AK-47 VX Kosto