Re: upgraded libc6 and libc6 and broke my system (Woody)

I tried this all over again (I have backups of my libc6 etc) and this is what
I got even when I upgraded libdb2 and libdb2-dev:

lilypad:/home/pollywog/temp#restart postfix
Stopping mail transport agent: Postfix.
Starting mail transport agent: Postfixpostconf: /usr/lib/libdb.so.3: no
version information available (required by postconf)

I think something REALLY is broken and it isn't just me, so I will go back to
Potato libc6 and friends.

--
Andrew