Re: HOW to install StarOffice for mulituser

> When I execute the above command, I get the welcome and license
> screens and then a screen asking whether I want a Standard,
> user-definied or minimal install. That I understand is not the /net
> - install.

i think, that this _is_ the right setup. i was a bit buffled by this,
too, because it looked different in so51 ...

Real programmers don't comment their code.
It was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
--
Become part of the world's biggest computer cluster -
join http://www.distributed.net/