Re: beg

On Sun, Sep 24, 2000 at 01:47:03PM +0400, Rino Mardo wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 24, 2000 at 01:11:07PM +0800 or thereabouts, Li Wei wrote:
> > I still use Debian 1.2 and Debian 2.2 isn't available in China. Is there
> > anyone willing to donate Debian 2.2?
> >

> I have the complete 3 CD set. I can snail mail 'em for you.

    This is so cool. It's great that we can help out our less priviledged
linux users across the world. ;-)
    If you have a burner Li, be sure to copy those and pass them out, assuming
you're not going to get yourself in trouble.

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to UNIX