RE: free Interrnet provider for Linux and exim

I got this with Mozilla, but it was OK after I fired it up again and it
asked me for a password.  I put it down to a bug in M14, I thought maybe
mozilla forgets your password (or I hadn't found the option to keep it
longer).  So I guess you could check your password status.
Tim Anderson

	Dan wrote..
	Now I have an other question. How can I use their outgoing server
	(smtp.worldshare.net) for relaying my email. In exim.conf I put:
	smarthost:
	  driver = domainlist
	  transport = remote_smtp
	  route_list = "* smtp.worldshare.net bydns_a"
	but it isn't enough because I received the error message:
	    553 To send mail, first check your mail with a valid POP
account;
	this prevents  unauthorized SPAM relaying. (#5.7.1)

	Dan Pomohaci