Termcap and Terminfo (fwd)

People,

  After moving a RH based server to Debian I found a strange
  problem. In this server runs locally a program (acessed by
  Windows machines with Telnet) originally from SCO UNIX and
  the terminal must be reconfigured to "SCO ANSI".

  Default Debian instalation don't have "scounix" term info
  like the old-RH file, then I copied it, runs but on Windows
  the Functions Keys are "broken". In local console all is
  OK, anybody can help me?

---
Giovanni R. Nunes    giovanni@linuxsolutions.com.br
                                    Linux Solutions