Re: rsync trouble

Jeff Green wrote:

> 2 most likely causes from person experience. Either you have run out of
> processes. (ulimit -a will show you how many you have available) or you
> have run out of rlogin connections on the remote machine edit the
> relevant line in the inetd.conf to read nowait.100 rather than nowait
> Other biggest chance is you haven't enough memory to mirror the entire
> tree in one bite.
> Hope one of these helps

I've increased it to 512 processors/user and almost the rest to
unlimited +
changed the line in inetd.conf. It's no matter which site I choose to
use rsync on. Even if I just write rysnc it comes with that error. So
I can't imaging that there should be a memory problem (the machine have
128 MB)

Allan