Install of Applixware 5.0

I'm new to Debian and Linux. I'm trying to install applix from CD,
brought at a store.

The instructions assume rpm. There is an install.bsh script but it
doesn't work. Support sent me a different script and that doesn't work
either.

Has anyone else installed applix 5.0 from CD ??

It is frustrating to spend $100 on software and not be able to install
it. I can only contact "Support" through email and so far that has
been much help.

Please, can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Bill

 --
Bill Ramsey
bramsey@concentric.net