Re: kde or gnome?

Ian Zimmerman <itz@speakeasy.org> wrote on 06/09/2000 (10:38) :
> Read the quote again.  I wrote "the only wm with _full_ support" etc.
> If sawfish is "Most integrated", the others are necessarily "less
> integrated", or not?  I don't want the wm and the desktop to step over
> each other, and that's precisely what happens with wmaker when the
> wmaker frills and the desktop frills overlap.

I don't know that sawfish are missing anything. Sawfish is the default
WM for Gnome now and is more integrated than E. Luckily they droppped
the bloated Enlightenment for something much better!

> about, too.  I am sure many of the wm's have better Gnome support now
> in their bleeding edge versions, but I will not use them.

You should use sawfish then.

--
Preben Randhol - Ph.D student - http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/
"i too once thought that when proved wrong that i lost somehow"