Re: Help keeping a news spool

On Fri, Sep 08, 2000 at 11:57:28AM -0500, John Hasler wrote:

> Cnews works just fine with suck.

The inn2 Debian package sets up fairly easily, and works with suck. I have a
feeling that inn can be quite merciless on hard drives (esp. IDE) though,
having gone through two Quantums in a row once, which I attributed to inn's
drive-intensive operations, expiry mostly I guess. My, that is quite a
run-on sentence I must say.

--
Bob Bernstein            "Sufficiently advanced file sharing systems
at                        should be indistinguishable from corporate