mere samba&access horror

Hi !

Thanks the responses to everyone who helped me to solve the mapping
problem. But this Access stuff sucks ! I'm going mad. When I want to
access the databases stored on the server frm more then one client it
rejects to map the drive and the access program gives me the "Runtime
error" message. The dialog box says that the file is in use so it can't
open or do anything with it. It seems to me that the Samba locks the file
(or the client program wants to do it and Samba allows this *******
behaviour). How can I resolove this. Either to reject the locking or not
to lock the files natively. Any help appriciated. SOS !
Thanks,
Ago