re:system time

Thomas J. Hamman wrote:

I should add in that the change is usually by 5 hours, which is my
timezone's offset from GMT, so I've been wondering if maybe I
accidentally picked the wrong setting concerning the hardware clock
being set to GMT during installation.  I can't find where that setting
is configured though (and tzconfig doesn't include it).

The time should not vary, but that does sound interesting. I just
figured out how to change the time from gmt to local:

Date 0902215100

Breaks down to:

0902 (Date)

2151 (Time)