Re: ssh from nt?

on Sat, Sep 02, 2000 at 03:06:33PM -0500, William Jensen spewed forth on stone tablets:
> At work we run NT but I like to access my home pc.  We use a package
> called KEA as our main telnet/term package.  Does anyone have any
> experience getting KEA to use any sort of ssh?  Alternatively, does
> anyone know of a windows terminal package that is completely
> freeware that can use ssh?  I would really like to shut down my open
> telnet port and use ssh if I can.

I am forced to use Win32 boxen and school, and I am able to SSH into my home box using an excellent SSH/Telnet utility called PuTTY.

I beleive it is Free.

Dan
--
Spinfire Magenta					In Real Life: Dan Noe
Freelance Hacker				    http://www.isomerica.net/