wmaker menu problem

I am using potato and windowmaker.  I have run into a problem recently where
my menu has disappeared.  When one right-clicks on the mouse I should have a
dialog box appear but nothing happens.  Anyone have a clue what I can try to
fix the menu?  This happens as root or as a user.  It has disappeared globally.

Lance
--

                                Lance Hoffmeyer
                                 lanceh@ibm.net

              Some use statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts
                      for support rather than illumination
                                  ANDREW LANG