Re: Helix Gnome

On Fri, Sep 01, 2000 at 08:00:19AM -0700, Dale L . Morris wrote:

> Can I install this in potato or do I have to upgrade to woody? Is this
> a recommended upgrade?

The Helix GNOME packages are also for potato. currently they run on
both, potato and woody. later, when it gets harder to let these
packages run on both versions, they will be splitted into two
versions. one, which is build for potato and one which is build for
woody...

	 moritz
--
/* Moritz Schulte <moritz@hp9001.fh-bielefeld.de>