Re: SSH Obsolete?

Does /etc/apt/sources.list contain an entry for non-US (something like
"deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable non-US/main")?
Anything which isn't currently found in one of your defined mirrors
will be listed as obsolete.

Also, did you run "Update" from dselect's menu?  I've found that
dselect may not sync with apt until that occurs (make sure you set the
access method to "apt" first).