Re: Helix sawfish and minimizing

"Eric G . Miller" wrote:

> Perhaps, the "group windows" option is set in your sawfish
> configuration?  I forget the title of the option exactly, but it sets a
> variable for sawfish telling it to iconify all windows in a group (same
> application).  I've always had that turned off when using saw{mill|fish}
> so I don't know if that's the culprit.

This was it - thanks! It wasn't even confusingly named - it said
"Iconifying a window that is a member of a group iconifies the whole
group" - duh. I guess when I configured that I assumed that a "group"
was a single running application, and didn't mean "all running terminal
windows"...

Thanks for the tip :)
Stuart.