3 Nic Cards Setup

Hello Group,
I want to add a third Nic card to my potato box. I already have one NetGear and one Kingston. They both are running on the tulip drivers and work great. When I add a third Nic card (intel pro/100) I can no longer use eth 1. Looks like maybe Im having a conflict. Can I setup one of the three nic cards manually without shuting off pnp. Or should I shutdown PnP and configure all three manual and how do I do that?
Thanks guys

--
If Windows is the answer, then I want the problems back!