Re: PCI BIOS has not enabled the device at ...

I had problems with my Linksys tulip card, having a similar error, only in
my case the tulip driver told me that my card was on irq 0... do you run
windows on your system as well? if so, were you in windows prior to
booting into linux? and did you do a soft reset to get there? Windows
screws with PCI cards, especially network cards, and linux doesn't like
that very much... my problem went away after i started resetting by
poweroff to clear ram and my system configuration... if i just went into
linux after being in windows i didn't get my card. cold booting allowed it
to find my card just fine. maybe that could be your problem.

hth.

-- Curtis Hogg

Email 1 - buckminst@inconnu.isu.edu
Email 2 - buckminst@hotmail.com
WWW - http://www.cyberhighway.net/~buckmins

"Irrationality is the square root of all evil"
		-- Douglas Hofstadter