--
From: Sundar Vaidyanathan <svaidya@siue.edu>
To: ravikant@mailandnews.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 12:58:27 -0500 (CDT)

I have a Adaptec 2940 SCSI card running an IOmega Zip Drive and a SCSI
CDRom Drive. I have SCSI-Termination set to Auto.

When I boot off the CDROM to install Debian 2.1, It hangs exactly after it
probes my scsi devices.

The boot messages are something like
(scsi)...

.... ....... 431 instructions downloaded

after this part it hangs
Tell me it you can find out what the problem might be

Sundar
--
Ravikant K.Rao : http://www.symonds.net/~ravi/
Primary Email  : <ravi@symonds.net> | PGP: 9544A4A1   GPG: 1024D/C2FC752D