Re: .deb File

What do you mean: not the FULL debian system installed, is that: you got
the system installed, but not all packages, or you don't have it installed
at all or something else?

When you got debian installed (even if you have only the base system), you
can use dpkg to install the package.

There are very few .deb's that actually contain the sources (AFAIK only
pine), the .deb's contain the binaries.

Ron Rademaker