Re: HP LaserJet Series II and Debian Linux

I remember a similar problem about 15 years ago (very pre-Linux) with a
LJ+ and some software that converted PostScript to HPGL.  As I recall,
it was because the Laserjet wanted to load the complete page as a
graphic in memory before printing and the printer didn't have enough
memory for a full page at 300x300 resolution.  I tried 150x150 and it
worked, but the resolution wasn't very good, of course.

Bob