Re: Debian Installation (was blank subject)

> I CAN NOT GET DEBIAN TO INSTALL!! PLEASE HELP

   Screaming like that (all caps is considered shouting in E-Mail) doesn't
help anyone -- actually, it encourages people to ignore you.

   You have to give details.  Machine type/configuration, version of Debian,
what type of install.  What exact point in the install is failing.  Exact
error messages.  Without details you're not going to get anyone to help.

   Also, have you read the installation texts which are available from the
Debian web site and/or CD-ROM?

--
 Regards, | Debian GNU/Linux - http://www.debian.org - More software than
 .        | *any* distribution, rock solid reliability, quality control,