Re: X on a 486

AN> Unfortunately I have only an old 486 PC on 120MHz. Is there
AN> window manager which is low on system resources so I
AN> could set up X on this 486?

From, the help I've got, it seems that the problem is not with the
window manager itself (since there are people who are using X with various
window managers on weaker machines), but with the programs I use.
I have set up fvwm and it ran quite ok. as long as I was using some
little applications, but when I started Netscape. It lookd like the
time had sopped. Would a memory upgrade help in this case?

Atila