Re: bash 2.03-6 problem

On Sun, May 14, 2000 at 01:46:32PM -0000, Pollywog wrote:

> There are no stray quotes, and the file had not been modified.  I did
> not see this error until last night.

hum that is really weird...  i once had odd errors spewing out of my
.bashrcs on other machines, and eventually traced it to a semi hidden
control character having been entered into one of the lines (probably
gpm's fault as i copied a section of my local .bashrc into the remote
one via ssh and gpm...)

but if you really did not modify it...  that makes me
suspicious..  maybe you should post the contents, perhaps there is
something bogus that bash just decided to start complaining about ;-)

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/