Re: Printing

	Subject: Printing
	Date: Fri, May 12, 2000 at 08:45:20PM +0000

Quoting Daniel Burrows(burrdan@cwcom.net):
Daniel>
Daniel> I want to configure my HP LaserJet 3IIIP under Debian but don't know
Daniel> really where to start. Is there a good website devoted to Debian and
Daniel> printing or Linux and printing??
Daniel>
Daniel> Thanks.
Daniel>
Daniel> Daniel.

the magicfilter package (slink) includes a ljet3-filter.  You might
try that.  My old Brother Laser works fine with the ljet2plo-filter.

Check /usr/doc/HOWTO/Printing-HOWTO.gz for all the good stuff about
printing.

:-) HTH, YMMV, HAND :-)

--
Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.